Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Worst Mistake in the History of the Human Race

I don't agree a with a lot in this reading. First off I believe we were created by God and we were not evolved. And I didn't come from no monkey. I don't care how many times I hear this I will never believe it. The only way is if I could go back in time and see it for myself and that ain't going to happen so thats never. Agricultural was the being of a new era. People realized they could get more food for less work. I think thats its great that we have agriculture because who knows where we would be if we didn't. Agriculture is a very important part of the lives of people all over the world. We take for granted what we have and instead of being thankful we just want more and more. People in the old days were happy with what they had and I think things were a lot better for me I would have liked to have lived but then when life was simplier and you could trust people. This made me think a lot about the past, present, and future.

No comments:

Post a Comment