When reading this article I found it very interesting. Before this article I never even heard of polyandry. I've heard of polygamy and polyamory but never polyandry. It it hard for me to comprehend for 1 woman to be married to 3 men. Even harder for me to believe that 3 men can all be married to the same 1 woman. I think it kind of shows how selfless these men are, choosing to be with 1 woman even though not fully in "love" so there is no division in the family's land.
Between polygamy and polyandry I think polyandry provides the best benefits for the woman and her children. Just because she and her children are financially supported by all these men while with a polygamist relationship all wives are supported by one man. Also with polyandry her children get all attention while in polygamy some children from other mothers are more spoiled than hers And lastly there is no fighting other women for her husbands' attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment