Monday, May 10, 2010
Strings Attached
This is to me was different in the way the indians and how everyone views gift giving. I think if you give someone something then thats that and its theirs. But thats not true at all. People have a way of holding that against you if you don't get them something in return they will think to themselves, "I won't get them anything anymore." I have thought it and I'm sure a lot of people have thought it. But thats not the way its suppose to be at all. We should appreicate anything that is given to us no matter how big or small it is. A little over a year ago I had a mobile home given to me as a wedding gift but my mother and not long after that her and my dad decided to get a divorce. Well instead of finding her own place to live she takes the mobile home she give us back so she would have a place to live. Your might be thinking what kind of person could do this but its true. Thats why I'm in Washington today and not still in Alabama is because of greed. I think thats what some people fall into today is greed. Its all about them and screw anyone you have to, to better themselves. But anyways I just had some hard feelings about this reading and brought back some memories that I try to keep in my past. If you give something to someone don't take it back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment