Sunday, May 2, 2010

Strange Country This

I really didn't like this article at all I don't agree with any of it. It is very strange. Stuff that I didn't care to know about. Maybe others liked it but I didn't. I guess you could call me a homophobe. In the beginning it was Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. But thats just me being raised totally different and coming from a different background then these people. Either way I don't like it and don't want anything to do with it. This was never brought up much in the south so I never had to read anything about it and it was just a subject you don't talk about. I think it should be the same way here. I don't know what else to say really. Different views and different beliefs are all over and some you like and some you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment