Sunday, May 2, 2010

When Brothers Share A Wife

Wow! I had never heard of fraternal polyandry before this article. I found it very interesting, I think perhaps the Tibetans may have it all figured out, economically. I wanted to know more, however, on the selection process...do all brothers have equal say in whom they are going to marry? Or does the eldest choose? What happens if the men do not all agree on the female once they are wed, I know the article said that the men could leave the "relationship" and move out on their own to start their own life, I guess I just want to know more about the selection process...As far as from a woman's point of view, I think that fraternal polyandry sounds secure, and safe for any woman looking to start her family. Financially the children would be better off, they would have more land, and as a woman, I think that that sense of security is unmatched, especially in our Western civilization.

No comments:

Post a Comment