Monday, May 10, 2010
Crimes against women
I really think this should be stopped and that woman don't need to be treated like that. There is no reason for a woman to beaten, abused, and killed by their own husband. I don't think that is right at all. Its a good thing that some are standing up and taking a stand for their rights. How would you like it of you were beaten day in and day out? I sure no one would like that at all. I know I woulnt. I would probably fight back but if the mans stronger then thats just going to get you hurt worse or killed. I really hope that they somehow stop this completely and that everyone is created equal. But that wont be the case cause we have people in the U.S. that has to deal with the same things. Husbands beating their wifes and children threating to kill them and so on. They get drunk or high and not in their right mind and don't care what happens to them. This is why it will always be an issue all over the world because people just want to have fun and have a good time and don't think about the consequences. This is a very disturbing thing to have to read about and I really feel sorry for the people that have to live like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment