Monday, May 3, 2010
When Brothers Share A Wife
This article was interesting to see how others live throughout the world but its just not something that I would have ever thought was going on. For them it maybe normal but in america that just weird. And I think anyone in america would think the same thing. Having one husband is enough for me much less three or four; thats insane. This seems the same to me as crossbreeding or keeping it in the family. I think that how ever many brothers they should split the land and all have there own wife. But it said that they wouldn't split up the land and if one of the younger brothers want a wife of his own he would have to move out and get land of his own and provide for his wife. That the old brother would want to keep all the land for farming and cattle grazing. I don't thik its right but thats the way they do thing. Obiviously everythings not equal there and it really isn't here. Anyways I thought this was a really weird way to get married and wouldn't have anything to do with it. Just not for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment