Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tricking and Tripping

Well I never really wanted to read about prostitution and now that I have I don't want to read it again. I really don't care thats their life but I don't agree with it and think its wrong. I have no idea how this has anything to do with antropology and hope we don't have to read anything else about it. They said it was cause of their pasted and things that have happened why they turned out like this but no matter what happens to you people can change. I don't think that they couldn't no matter the sitution. I have certain ways I feel about and I don't feel sorry for them but thats just me. They need to get a real job and make a life for theirselves if they don't like the abuse they get. I really have nothing else to say about this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment