Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Cultural Approach to Male-Female Miscommunication

I agree that there is miscommunication between the men and women. I disagree with some of the things such as girls always play together. When I was a kid I liked playing with the boys and being outside. I don't think all girls are like this they don't all play inside we all played outside when I was young. I don't think that the guys are more powerful then the girls. I think in conversation its all equal. I do agree that guys don't listen to girls as much and we listen to them. They act more dominate but still need us in the long run. There is a lot of miscommunication not because of male and female issuses:but because people simply don't know how to comunicate. We all think we do but most of us have a really hard time communicating with others. This maybe because of cultural differences, or how we were raised, and even where we were raised. In the South it was a lot of differences then here in Washington. So overall I have some agreements and some disagreements with this chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment