Monday, April 19, 2010
"To Give Up on Words"
I think this is very interesting in a since that how different the cultures really are. In our society when people date they talk to find out about the person but here the Apache say nothing and thats with just about everything. When I start a new job I want to know who I'm working with and want to talk to pass the time but they don't do that. When I get mad I get quite and say nothing until I reach a point and can't hold it in any longer and then explode in a way I'm like the Apache in that since. But everyone acts different when they get drunk now you have the happy, sad, fighting, quite, and just about any kind of drunk you want. With the Apache you just stay away from the mad drunk people cause they are not in their right mind. When people die we have a hard time getting over it and when the Apaches die they are over in it in about a week or two. The Apaches are different but its not as different as it may seem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment