Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our Babies Ourselves

I think that people should be able to raise there kids the way they want and if they don't make them mind then they will have to deal with the problem child. If you move to a different country I think that the kid would learn to be more like the people he/she is around everyday. If they are in school they make pick up on some of the language and be able to learn both languages. I also think that if you don't try to adapt to the culture then you will be alone and not have anyone as friends. However if you chose not to thats your choice and nothing is wrong with that or if you chose to adapt thats fine to, its your choice. Moving to another country I personally think would be difficult because you don't know anything about the way they live or the things they think is inapropriate. It was different for me to move from Alabama to Washington because we have different customs. Everything is different no matter if you go right down the road or across the U.S. or around the world. The way you live you life is up to you and you alone. Culture is very important but in the end you decide how to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment