Friday, April 16, 2010
Bad Apache, Good American.
I found that by reading this article that I would a very poor Apache. I love talking to new people. I talk to them in the mall or in check out lines in the stores. I also love learning about the person I am "courting". I feel that this is a basic American trait. We are busy people and we want to know who we are spending time with. We would be angry if we spent a year with someone to find out that we are not compatible, especially if we could have found out the first night! I also feel that when Americans are confronted with something we are big on responding and of course a local trip to any card shop will show you how we feel about responding to someones loses. In a lot of way I angry with how the Apache choose to communicate. I believe that when some is agree with you for nothing that no response is the best response. I also feel that acknowledging some one's lose is not the best way to help them. We by they food(which goes bad or makes them fat), flowers (that die), plants(that die)or tell them for the hundredth time we are sorry for loss. None of that fixes anything. Worse yet, half the time you are grieving too but you feel that their grief is greater than yours. What happens then. I love and mean LOVE my first amendment right but sometimes Americans have to remember that we have the right to no not speak just as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment