Sunday, April 18, 2010
To Give up on Words
After reading "To Give up on Words" I realised how many people do not wait to talk. We sometimes do not even realise or think to take a good look at a person before starting conversation. I feel that their way of analizing a person before starting conversation to really figure out who they are and what they do and react to things is a smart way to go about it. However, how would that be looked at now, in the ways we have been taught? Some may actually act different knowing that someone is staring at them to figure out what they are really all about. I, myself, try to study people before I talk to them because you never know what they're going to be like once you open that door. It would be interesting to see how things would change if everyone would take a second to think and observe each other before talking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment